BT STAINLESS STEEL BOOSTER SYSTEMS WITH TORRIUM®
Models: BT20-30, BT20-40
Pump Design Features:
- Single impeller or multistage centrifugal.
- Closed vane impellers.
- Unique floating impeller neckrings.
- High grade stanless steel pump shavt, impeler/s, diffuser/s & casing.
- Rotatable discharge through 360º.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Oring casing seals.
- Torrium® control with adaptive cut-in pressure.
Motor Design Features:
- Davey designed.
- 2 pole, 3420rpm, 60Hz.
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanently split capacitor design.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum lantern bracket and drive end endshield.
- Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
- Manufactured from highest qualtiy corrosion resistant materials – meets ANSI/NSF61 and CSA-C/US.
- Torrium® offers even pressure without cycling.
- Adaptive cut-in pressure on Torrium® allows for installation on higher static head installations.
- Pump protected from damage caused by dry running.
- TEFC motor is corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt.
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts.
- Discharge may be rotated through 360º, plus 12″, high qualituy, 304 stainless steel braided discharge hose included – reduces noise transmission through household plumbing and maes plumbing easier.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy to service if required.
- Compact design.
- Unique floating neckrings provide outhstanding efficiency without compromising grit handling.
- Low pressure loss through removable in-built check valve in Torrium®.
- Capacities to 30 gpm.
- Max. total head to 76 psi.
- Cut-in pressure adapts to 80% of last shut-off head pressure.
- Min. setting 15psi.
- Max. setting 80 psi.
- Cut-out flow rate 1/2 GPM.
- Max. liquid temperature 150º F.
- Max. ambient temperature 120º F.
- Max. suction lift 25′.
- Inlet size 1 1/4″ F.
- Outlet size 1″ F.
- Max. pump casing pressure 116 psi.
- Max. system pressure 100 psi.
- Large homes.
- Maximum pressure = 50 psi.
- Average to large homes with double stories or long runs of plumbing.
- Maximum pressure = 76 psi.
Torrium® Delivers Flow-On Benefits:
- It’s not easy living with water pressure problems. Poor or inconsistent water pressure can result in a broad range of problems like poor showers or slow filling dishwashers etc. That’s why Davey invented the extremely clever, Torrium® Pressure System Controller. Five years in the making and thousands of hours of world wide, in-the-field testing have culminated in a Pressure System Controller that can actually think for itself.
- The Torrium® can automatically adapt to changing conditions…because it has an in-built ‘brain’ that can out-smart every-day problems. It also means there’s far less installation and maintenance issues. This unique ability to respond to changing circumstances ensures a steady, reliable flow of water is virtually guaranteed day after day, year after year.
- CONSTANT FLOW
With a Torrium® system you’ll hardly notice the pump start. Better still while you are using water, like in the shower, the pump doesn’t cycle, overcoming those annoying temperature and pressure changes.
- ADAPTIVE PRESSURE SWITCH
Torrium® measures the system pressure and adapts the system cut-in pressure according to circumstances, thus providing a more reliable system with improved comfort and convenience.
- LOSS OF PRIME PROTECTION
If you run out of water, the last thing you need is a pump that continues to run without water. The Torrium® detects a loss of water supply (prime) and shuts the systems down. What’s more it will Auto retry to re-establish prime if possible and Auto-restart on water flow return.
- AUTO RETRY
Auto retry in Torrium® allows the system to reset itself after a loss of prime, thus helping reduce system downtime.
- SIMPLIFIED FAULT FINDING
Torrium® is equipped with a status indicator to make system fault finding quicker and more accurate. Torrium® can tell you if you have a slow filling toilet cistern, a loss of prime, a slow leak, low supply voltage, water over-temperature, even if someone has tried to bypass the Torrium®!
- LOW PRESSURE DROP
Torrium® has been designed to get the most from your pump, including pressure. The Torrium® has a very low water pressure loss through it, so that you can get the best performance at your outlets.